Tasting Room Hours
Our Manor House Tasting Room is open daily at 12pm!
- In Phase TWO Starting on Tuesday June 16th we will be open daily at 12pm with NO reservations required! We will extend our property to be family and pet friendly. We just ask that if you are attending with any underage guests that they remain in direct supervision around your table the entire time. Underage guests MUST be accompanied by an adult when entering the building to use the restroom. Dogs must be leashed and under control at all times.
We will be taking groups up to 6 people to be seated together but NO reservations will be required at this time!
- We will be offering wine by the bottle only; along with a pre poured wine flight. You are welcome to cork the bottle and take home any ‘leftovers.’ We will be providing glasses for the table and flights will be served in disposable cups.
- All orders will be made tableside; or at our outside remote service station.
- Our staff will be:
- Following all best practices provided by the CDC & VDH
- Wearing PPE at all times
- Ensuring our layout of the property allows for 6ft social distancing
- Keeping our distance
- We will ask our customers to:
- Only visit if you are fever & symptom-free
- Wear a mask when entering, moving through the property, or using the bathrooms.
- Respect social distancing guidelines by maintaining a 6ft distance from anyone outside of your party
- All parties (whether seated together or across multiple tables) will be limited to six guests, and all tables must remain in its designated place
- Once seating we ask that you remain at your table unless using the restroom or entering/exiting. (no socializing with other tables)
Please bear with us and call (703) 753-9360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We are closed for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
The Winery offers handicapped parking at our Wine Production Barn and our main tasting bar is wheelchair accessible.
Tasting Fees and Group Reservations
Current Wine Flights:
Currently we are not offering tastings but limited wine flights to be enjoyed at your table.
Group Tastings at La Grange
Please email email@example.com for any group larger that 6 people.
Children, Food and Pets
We are a family friendly winery, but please make sure that if you are attending with any underage guests that they are always directly supervised at all times. They must remain in the area of your designated tables.
At the moment we are not serving food- but check with our facebook page for foodtruck availabililty.
You are welcome to bring your own food but please note that Virginia Law prohibits guests from consuming outside alcohol on winery property. Anyone who brings alcohol onto our property will be asked to leave and the alcohol confiscated and poured out (per VA ABC law).
We welcome animal companions on the property year round, though they must remain outside and on a leash at all times to ensure every guest’s comfort. We will ask pet owners whose pets are not leashed to leave the property. Please clean up after you pet while you are visiting. We do have an outdoor tasting area that is open when the weather permits.
We require reservations for all photography on our property. Any unreserved photography sessions may be subject to a $50 fee or be asked to leave the property. Please call us at 703-753-9360 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a photography reservation. Depending on availability and other event reservations certain areas of the property may be off limits to photographers. *For the comfort of our paying customers all high school Homecoming and Prom photography is prohibited*